If you find this information helpful, consider donating or check out our many on-page advertisements.
Step Brothers (2008) is a crude comedy movie that stars the former “Saturday Night Live” comedy duo of Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. The brothers play grown men living at home who suddenly become roomies when their parents get married, giving new meaning to the phrase “blended family”. Many of the top Step Brothers movie quotes have made it into pop culture and are routinely used in comic interactions.
While there are too many great Step Brothers quotes to list all of them here, this is a collection of five of the best Step Brothers movie quotes.
Best Step Brothers Movie Quotes List
1. “For a second there, I thought you were a unicorn.” – Brennan Huff, Will Ferrell
2. “You and your mom are hilbillies. This is a house of learned doctors.” Dale Dobeck, John C. Reilly
3. “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!” – Brennan Huff, Will Ferrell
4. “I’m going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!” – Brennan Huff, Will Ferrell
5. “Your singing is like a mix of Jesus and Fergie!” Dale Dobeck, John C. Reilly
Do you have other top Step Brothers quotes that are personal favorites? Simply add a comment and let us know what they are?
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating or check out our many on-page advertisements.
You must be logged in to post a comment.