If you find this information helpful, consider donating or check out our many on-page advertisements.
Jennifer Aniston is most known for her role as Rachel Green from 1994-2004 on the popular sitcom “Friends”. However, she has also staked her claim as an accomplished film actress.
This best Jennifer Aniston movies list includes a broad range of films in romantic comedy, comedy and drama.
In order to be included in this top Jennifer Aniston movies list, each film must have been critically or commercially successful, impacting with long lasting appeal, and Aniston must have played a starring role. Author’s discretion is used to make final distinctions on the top 5 list of Jennifer Aniston movies.
Top 5 Best Jennifer Aniston Movies List
5. Rumor Has It (2005) â€“ Kevin Costner co-stars in a romantic comedy about a woman (Aniston) who realizes her grandma inspired the movie The Graduate.
4. Bruce Almighty (2003) – Definitely on the top Jim Carrey movies, this divine comedy has a romantic moral. Aniston and Carrey has a brilliant chemistry.
3. Derailed (2005) â€“ Clive Owen co-stars in this riveting drama thriller that gets dangerous when two married business executives are caught having an affair by a threatening criminal
2. Marley & Me (2008) - One of the best dog movies of all time, this amazing true story about one family’s love affair with its dog is quite touching.
1. The Break-Up (2006) â€“ Also one of the funniest Vince Vaughn movies, this humorous romantic comedy is brilliantly acted by both stars.
Other top Jennifer Aniston films considered for this list: Heâ€™s Just Not That Into You (2009), The Good Girl (2002), The Object of My Affection (1998), Picture Perfect (1997)
If you have other top Jennifer Aniston movies that you feel would make good additions to our top 5 best Jennifer Aniston movies list, please share with our readers and add a comment indicating what they are.
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating or check out our many on-page advertisements.